Saturday 9 February 2013

Books I recommend

  I have been reading this book as I have been asked to help someone with their book they are writing.  So I thought I would brush up on my skills.  It was my husbands, he was a lecturer at a university in UK - He was using this in his workshops.



Effective Presentation: How to be a Top Class Presenter (Institute of Management) This one I have looked at and think that is would be very useful for my future business.








  The Sixth Extinction: Biodiversity and Its Survival
I am reading this at the moment and have found it extremely illuminating, I recommend that people should at least read it.  There are many who may disagree with this, but I found it a lovely experience as it gave insight into human behaviour on the planets living organisms and forests.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment